Monday, June 30, 2008

Server Down no photos.

I planned on posting some photos of new things I bought this weekend but my server is down here at work and I'm posting via my phone. So I can just tell you that I had a semi sucessful shopping bout with Julia on Sunday.

A wonderful glass punch bowl to serve Sangria in at the housewarming fiesta
A small stool that matches my desk almost perfectly.
A dreamcatcher
A off white vintage suitcase 50% off
A 3 chain gold necklace that has nothing to do with the house but its pretty.


EDIT: Here's a closeup of the Sangria bowl I bought at Estate Sale Warehouse in O'side


Comments:
Totally coveting that punch bowl. I have a problem with punch bowls, pitchers, beverage servers in general. I have three punch bowls. Ask your brother how many occasions we have to serve punch. (Answer? NONE)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?