Monday, March 09, 2009

A Cheap Makeover


I am hairy. Like a monkey. It has its ups. My hair is long, it grows fast. So do my nails. But lets talk about the eyebrows. Yea, not the cutest. My whole adult life I have been plucking and waxing, then going back to plucking.. then I went and saw my current esthetician, Mari. Or whom I like to call her my hair removing fairy godmother. Literally I never thought a brow wax could save your life. I went to her twice. The first time people said things like Oh did you lose weight, and oh you look great. I thought it was in my head. Then it happened again, and then again the next time. So basically what I am hear to say is a good eyebrow wax is like a facelift for under $20. Live in San Diego - go find Mari. She works at model call salon - and if you mention me you get 1/2 off these magical eyebrow waxes. If you don't - well go find your own hair removing fairy godmother. They are out there.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?